♡ Terms of Service ♡
- Do NOT repost without the proper credit and do not claim any of my work as your own. If you are the commissioner you may repost without having to ask, just make sure proper credit is made!
- Do NOT sell or give away approved commission slots that I have yet to complete. This will make things very complicated and will result in the commission being bumped down the queue or cancelled.
- Do NOT use or distribute my art for commercial purposes without permission. If you would like to commission me something for your company/store, game assets, or anything of that nature you may! Note: Commercial commissions will cost more than it would for a personal commission/design.
- Do NOT commission online if under 18 years old. If commissioning at cons and you are under 18 years of age, you must get guardian permission.
- When commissioning do not involve other persons that I will need to contact. I will only be communicating with the original commissioner on the form sent to me.
- I will not do XXX-rated work, but tasteful nudity or softcore is fine.
- If you choose to cancel your commission, I will refund if I have yet to start. If I have some art started, I am allowed to use said art for a YCH, adopt resale, or for personal work.
- If the commission has been started I will only refund the percentage not done.
- Please provide VISUAL references of characters, unless it is a design/adopt commission!
- I will allow small edits after the sketch stage. (ex. forgot a few spots or color change) But please have accurate refs so you can receive what you wanted in the first place.
- I have the right to decline a commission for whatever reason I see fit.
- Your commission may vary slightly from examples.
I Love/Can Draw:
Animals & pets ♡
Monsters / Creatures ♡
Cute / Kawaii ♡
Tasteful Nudity or softcore themes
All sorts of body types!
I Will NOT Draw
Underage Characters in adult situations
(this includes nazi/fascist themed characters
No arm bands, vague uniforms, etc.)
Police characters or themes.
Not sure what I'll draw for you? Just ask!
♡ Commission Process ♡
- PAYPAL USD ONLY! Please provide paypal address when commission is accepted.
- All invoices sent have NO DUE DATE. Invoices also allow partial pay in intervals you choose.
- A percentage of payment must be upfront unless otherwise discussed. I will not continue with the commission until rest of the payment is made.
- A percentage of payment must be made within the same month your commission has been approved, if not, I am allowed to cancel your order.
- Progress shots are sent to the commissioner OR updated in the queue. So if you want anything changed then let me know! But I will not do major edits when I’m finished with the base colors!
- Before you commission, have what you want in mind already so we wouldn’t have to go through loads of changes to begin with!
- Major changes different to info provided on the commission form,, such as character changes, will cause a delay with your commission and cause it to take more time.
- If you need the commission by a certain date please let me know before hand. I will try my absolute best to get within the due date.
- The average amount of time it takes me to get to commissions is 1-3 weeks to a month. This depends on queue and what your commission is. Bigger commissions such as references, can take upwards to 2 months.
♡ Adoptable & Design TOS ♡
- Adopts are nonrefundable. But reselling through the adopt group is ok!
- All adopts are PURCHASED with USD ($). NO VOUCHERS OR TRADES WITH ORIGINAL CREATOR.
- No Holds on flat rate adopts. All payments are upfront through Paypal.
- Seller may refuse to sell for any reason they see fit.
- Adopts are CLOSED SPECIES. You may not make your own unless in a event or given direct permission.
- Small edits to adopts are allowed after purchase. Major changes such as species change or overall design are not allowed. The adopt must still be recognizable after edits.
- Poofylion still reserve some rights to the design after it has been sold.
- One must wait a two week period before reselling.
- Adopts listed as "First Timers Only" mean that people who do not have a adopt are the only ones that can purchase.
- When reselling you may not resell for more than what you have paid, UNLESS your adopt has extra art.
- Trades are allowed & encouraged!
- There isn't really a rule on hoarding adopts, we just ask that you are considerate when it comes to giving other people chances.
- Adopt traits can affect the price of a adopt.
- You do not have to follow the adopt's lore/backstories!
- Anyone caught breaking the rules will first have a warning. Then after that will be banned from purchasing adopts and participating in the group.
- Please only one adopt per person when batches are posted. Anyone caught hoarding entire posted batches will be warned then barred from adopts.
- Patrons get a 15% discount on any adopts! You must state before the transaction is completed that you are a patron.